21:19 Edit This
You warned me that, You were gonna leave.
Never thought you would really go. I was blind
But baby now I see; Broke your heart, but now I know. That I was being such a fool, And I didn't d-e-s-e-r-v-e you.
I don't wanna fall asleep, Cause I don't know if I'll get up. And I don't wanna cause a scene; But I'm dyin' without your love. Begging to hear your voice, Tell me you love me too. Cause I'd rather just be alone, If I know that I can't have you.
Looking at the letter that you left, Wondering if I'll ever get you... Back. Dreaming about when I'll see you next, Knowing that I never will forget.
That I was being such a f o o l, And I still don't deserve you.
I don't wanna fall asleep, Cause I don't know if I'll get up; And I don't wanna cause a scene, Cause I'm dyin' without your love. Begging to hear your voice, Tell me you love me too. Cause I'd rather just be alone;... If I know that I can't have you. So tell me, what we're fighting for?, Cause you know that truth means so much more. Cause you would, if you could don't lie. Cause I give e v e r y t h i n g that I've got left, To show you I mean what I have said, I know I was such a fool... But I can't live without you.
Don't wanna fall asleep, Don't know if I'll get up; I don't wanna cause a scene, but I'm dyin' without your love. Begging to hear your voice, Tell me you love me too. Cause I'd rather just be alone, If I know that I c a n ' t have you. ~