17:02 Edit This
Down to you, you're pushing and pulling me down to you, but i don't know what i want... now when i caught myself, i had to stop myseflf, from saying something that i should've never thought, now when i caught mysefl, i had to stop myself, from saying something that, i shold've never thought of you.
But I don't know what I want,You got it; you got it... Some kind of magic, Hypnotic; hypnotic. You're leaving me breathless, Say "hate this"; say "hate this",... You're not the one I believe in. Well, God is my witness.
You're pushing and pulling me down to you, But I don't know what I want. No, I don't know what I want. But I know that it's not you. Keep pushing and pulling me down; But I know in my heart that is not you.
Now when I caught myself, I had to stop myself; From saying something that I should've never thought.
I knew, I know in my heart it's not you; I know, but now I know what I want.
Oh no, I've should have never thought.