23:08 Edit This
Say your sorry, That face of an angel comes out...
Just when you need it to.
And I paced back and forth,
All this time cause I honestly believed in you.
Holding on the days dragged on, Stupid girl I should have known, I should have known.

That Im not a princess this aint a fairytale, I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet.
Lead her up the stairwell;
This isnt Hollywood, this is a small town..
I was a dreamer before you went let me down. Now its too late for you and your white horse to come around-

Maybe I was nice; got lost in your eyes, I never really had a chance.
my mistake, i didn't know how to be in love,
you had to fight to have the upper hand.
I had so many dreams about you and me, {Happy endings}; well now I know.

And there you are on your knees , Begging for forgiveness, begging for me
Just like I always wanted; but I'm so sorry.

'Cause I'm not your princess this aint a fairytale,
I'm gonna find someone somewhere who might actually treat me well.
This is a big world that was a small town;
There in my rearview mirror disappearing now.
And its too late for you and your white horse,
Its too late for you and your white horse;
To Catch me now...
Try and catch me now;
But It's too late
To catch me now.