16:29 Edit This

Hello beautiful, how’s it going?

Wondering how and where to start,

even when we're miles and miles apart you're still holding all of my heart.

It’s time for me to open up my heart.

I’m gonna tell you that I love you in the best way that I can. It’s true cause, I got this awesome amazing crazy kinda crush on you, and I know my love will never change.

Give it a chance for our love to start, falling in love, just you and me ‘til the end of time.

I really wish you knew what I feel is true.~

Can you feel it in the way I look at you?

{ You mean the world to me }

I wake up thinking of you, and that weirds me out.

But let me tell you how much this hurts me too, Filled with sorrow, filled with pain.

These walls are falling down and I need you more than you know.

Tell me please, do you think of me now and then? Cause if I never see you , I won’t regret it 'cause I'm in love with you.

Every single word’s been said.

{ You’re my dream Boy }