19:12 Edit This

Boy, There's something about me that you oughta know.
I've never felt the need to lose control;
Always held on back and played it slow, But not this time.

Baby don't be gentle, I can handle anything.
Baby take me on a journey,
I've been thinkin' lately;
( I could use a little time alone with you )-
Crazy, let's do something maybe,
Please don't take your time.
{ You've got me right where you want me }
Boy; im gonna let you have your way with me,
when you move like that its hard to breathe
I've never thought that it could be like this...
But i was wrong.

'Don't be gentle', I can handle anything
Baby take me on a journey
I've been thinkin' lately;
I could use a little time alone with you-
Crazy, let's do something maybe
Please don't take your time,
( You've got me right where you want me )

Can't explain it, How you swept me off my feet; Unexpectedly.
In slow motion my imaginations running,
Tryin' to keep my body still.
I can't hardly stand the thrill.

{ But you've got me right where you want me }